The Ouija Board, also known as a spirit board or talking board, has been used for centuries as a tool for communicating with spirits and entities from beyond the physical realm. Over the years, many famous people have used Ouija Boards to try and contact the other side. Here are some of their experiences:
- Aleister Crowley: Crowley, an English occultist, was known to use Ouija Boards in his magical practices. He claimed to have communicated with a variety of spirits and entities, including his own Holy Guardian Angel.
- Pearl Curran: Curran was a famous American medium who used a Ouija Board to communicate with a spirit known as Patience Worth. The entity claimed to be a 17th-century Englishwoman and went on to dictate several novels and plays through Curran.
- Jane Roberts: Roberts was an American psychic who used a Ouija Board to channel a spiritual entity known as Seth. The Seth Material, as it came to be known, contains a wealth of information on metaphysical topics and has been influential in the New Age movement.
- Helena Blavatsky: Blavatsky was a Russian philosopher and occultist who founded the Theosophical Society. She claimed to have used a Ouija Board to communicate with various spirits and entities, including the masters of the wisdom, a group of highly evolved beings who guided her spiritual development.
- William Fuld: Fuld was a businessman who patented the Ouija Board in 1891. He claimed to have received messages from the other side through the board, and even died after falling off a roof while supervising the production of Ouija Boards.
- Brian L. Weiss: Weiss is a psychiatrist and author who used a Ouija Board in his early years as a therapist. He claimed that the board helped him to communicate with his patients on a deeper level and led him to explore past life regression therapy.
- Doris Bither: Bither was an American woman who claimed to have been haunted by three malevolent entities. She used a Ouija Board to try and communicate with them and eventually sought the help of parapsychologists to rid her home of the spirits. Her story was the basis for the movie "The Entity."
While these experiences may be fascinating, it is important to remember that Ouija Boards are not toys and should be used with caution and respect. Always approach the board with a clear intention and a sense of responsibility, and never use it as a means of entertaining yourself or others.
Ouija Board Planchette leather w/ Latch$33.95 Add to cart
Spirit Communication Board$14.95 Add to cart
16″ Glow in the Dark Spirit Board$37.95 Add to cart
Spirit Board Altar table With Drawer 12″ x 12″ x 9″$117.95 Add to cart
12 1/4″ x 15 1/4″ Spirit Board$32.95 Add to cart
12x 12″ Ouija Board Altar Table$69.95 Add to cart
10 Essential Pegan Ritual Supplies Every Practitioner Should Have
Peganism is a spiritual path that combines aspects of Paganism and veganism. As with any spiritual practice, there are certain tools and supplies that can be useful for those who follow the Pegan path. Here are 10 essential Pegan ritual supplies that every practitioner should have.
Altar Cloth - An altar cloth can be used to cover your altar or workspace and provide a sacred space for your Pegan rituals.
Candles - Candles are an essential tool for setting the mood and creating a sacred atmosphere during Pegan rituals. Choose candles made from natural materials like soy wax or beeswax.
Incense - Burning incense can be used to cleanse and purify your sacred space, as well as to enhance the energy of your ritual.
Athame - An athame is a ritual knife that is used for casting circles and cutting energy. Choose a knife made from sustainable materials.
Chalice - A chalice can be used to hold water, which is often used in Pegan rituals to symbolize the element of water.
Bell - A bell can be used to mark the beginning and end of a ritual, as well as to clear energy and focus the mind.
Stones and Crystals - Stones and crystals can be used to enhance the energy of your ritual and to represent the elements of the earth.
Tarot or Oracle Cards - Tarot or oracle cards can be used for divination and to gain insight into your spiritual path.
Sage or Palo Santo - Sage or palo santo can be used to cleanse and purify your sacred space and to create a sense of calm and peace.
Journal - A journal can be used to record your thoughts, insights, and experiences during your Pegan rituals and spiritual practices.
By having these essential Pegan ritual supplies on hand, you can create a sacred and meaningful space for your spiritual practice. Remember to choose sustainable and ethical materials whenever possible, and to honor the earth and its creatures in all that you do.